The Indian Premier League (IPL) is scheduled to start from March 26 after fighting the obstacle of the Coronavirus pandemic. So the stars of the cricketing scene will be back in real life wearing the shirts of their separate jerseys establishments.
The IPL has doled out a significant number of jewels throughout the long term regarding cricket packs. A few groups have kept it straightforward, while others have gone all out with the glimmer and the decorations. From the dark, brilliant Kolkata Knight Riders outfit to the recently delivered neon pink outfit of the Rajasthan Royals, the IPL jersey has consistently increased the style.
Here, we go on an outing through a world of fond memories and uncover a portion of the old and the new IPL jerseys online that have become inseparable from the groups:
1. The Chennai Super Masters (CSK) is one of the most consistent teams in the IPL. It is the indisputable merchandising king when building brand value. The distinctive canary-yellow jersey may be too powerful and brilliant for some cricket fans. Still, it has helped CSK stand out from the crowd. The vibrant jerseys of the three-time IPL champions are easily recognizable.
The CSK jersey sparkles in the Chennai sun with intense hues, while the other clubs’ foundation colors are more subdued. CSK is one of the few teams whose uniform has remained unchanged for the past 12 IPL seasons. The jersey’s history and authenticity have been preserved, except for minor changes. MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Matthew Hayden, and Ravindra Jadeja have all worn the CSK jersey, which is perhaps why it sells like hotcakes. CSK #Yellove is a tremendously popular social media hashtag that combines yellow and love.
2. The color red is inextricably linked to the Royal Challengers Bangalore franchise. The first IPL season’s kit included scarlet red with a touch of yellow all across the shoulders, making it stand out from the audience. RCB’s old jersey has been worn by Rahul Dravid, Anil Kumble, Mark Boucher, and Kevin Pietersen. Wearing the red-golden jersey, the team finished second.
3. The Mumbai Indians (MI) have embodied the color blue, the champions’ color. After switching to blue and gold, the men in blue have won the IPL trophy four times. Mumbai wore a jersey with dark and light blue tones, white lettering, and orange stripes in the first two editions.
Following their poor showings in the first two IPL seasons, when they finished fifth and seventh, the MI management changed not just the colors but also the pattern of the shirt.
4. It’s unusual to see a men’s sports club wear pink, but the Rajasthan Royals (RR) did it last year when they switched jersey colors. The Rajasthan Royals’ ordinarily boring blue uniform was given a new lease on life when a splash of ‘Jaipur nicknamed Pink’ was added just before the IPL cricket live 2019.
5. If there was one team in the inaugural edition of the IPL that swept in all the advertising. It was none other than the Kolkata Knight Riders, co-owned by Shah Rukh Khan (KKR). The notion of war emblems as the driving force of their aesthetic began with the first KKR shirt.